Plaque: Theo Fleischman and Radio News
In a building on this site studios were rented by the Colonial Union from which the first Belgian broadcasts were made. In 1938 the National Institute of Radiodiffusion was installed in the Radio building on place Eugène Flagey. Click on external link for more information.
Site: Theo Fleischman and Radio News (1 memorial)
1050, rue de Stassart, 34