Sculpture: Phénix 44
This modern "V for Victory" sign, entitled "Phénix 44" celebrates the 50th anniversary of the end of WW2. At one time intended for Place Stéphanie (where the first English troops arrived in 1944), it was installed at the Ave Louise entrance to the Bois de la Cambre, but finally installed where we see it now. This information was taken from the ISELP publication credited in the New Visitors page.
Site: Phénix 44 (1 memorial)
1000, avenue Louise, junction Jardin du Roi