Plaque: Louis Hamelrijk at rue d'Artois
Hamelrijk established the accordion-store on the ground floor of the house, in 1947, which is now the only one in Brussels. It is now owned by his daughter.
Site: D. Scheinert & L. Hamelrijk (2 memorials)
1000, rue d'Artois, 65
There is no obvious connection between Scheinert and Hamelrijk. The first one just seemed to have lived -seen where the plaque is placed- probably on the first floor, Hamelrijk was the owner of the accordion-store on the ground floor.